Download Cowin App from Google Play Store or directly download CoWIN App from the official website @apps.mgov.gov.in for Free. Co-WIN App will be required for COVID-19 Vaccine, know the complete process from download to registration
The central government leading by Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to launch the Cowin App soon. This app will be available for free on Google Play Store. Let me tell you that it will be mandatory to register on the Cowin App for the COVID-19 vaccine. All citizens on this app will have to self-register for the COVID-19 vaccine.
The Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) on Sunday approved the use of two vaccines for the treatment of COVID-19. This vaccine is Covishield and Covaccine. It will be mandatory to register on the Cowin app for both these vaccines. The COWIN Mobile App will be launched by the central government and the app will be available for free on the iPhone App Store along with the Google Play Store. On this app, all citizens can self-register for the COVID-19 vaccine. Let us know in detail about this app.
What is CoWIN App and how to download it?
The full name of Co-WIN is COVID-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network. It is an upgraded version of eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network). It can be installed from Google Play Store as well as the iPhone App Store. The Cowin app (App) is divided into 5 parts for tracking and registration of the COVID-19 vaccine, which are as follows:
- Accounting and Reports
COWIN App (App) Download/ Install
After the user registration data is available on the app, users will be given information about which local authority they can get the COVID-19 vaccine. For the vaccine, the user must first register on the COWIN App. after this. Verification and acceptance will be sent for e-certification. Coronavirus COVID-19 vaccination will take place in three stages.
- The first will be the vaccination of the frontline worker. This will include people associated with health care.
- In the second phase, the emergency worker will be vaccinated.
- In the third phase, those people who are already suffering from some disease will get vaccinated.
A person’s vaccination will take about 30 minutes. There will be vaccination of 100 people in every batch. After completing one batch, the next batch will starts.
How to register on the COWIN App?
- The user must first download the CoWIN app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Kindly don’t install Cowin App from unknown sources.
- After this, the user has to register for the vaccine on the Cowin app.
- It will be necessary to have one of the 12 photo ID cards for registration. This includes a Voter ID card, Driving license, Passport, and Pension document.
- Center and state guidelines will be entered on the Cowin App (App).
- After online registration is complete, the user will get a message on the registered mobile number. There will be a due date, place, and verification time.
Overview of Cowin App (App) Download Link
|Name of App||CoWIN App (Official App for COVID-19 Vaccine)|
|Co-WIN Full Form||COVID-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network|
|Concerned Departments||eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network)|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Download Cowin App from Google Play Store||Available Soon|
|Co-WIN App Download from iPhone App Store||Available Soon|
Note – Co-WIN App has not yet been released officially by the government. It has just been announced. As soon as it will be launched, we will provide you the link to download the COWIN App (App) in our article. Keep visiting our website for more updates.